Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weekly Refashion Link Party

Hi there dears! I've been working quite a bit and doing some rearranging of our room (I share a room with the hubby, 5 year old, 8 month old, our boxer, and our cat) and have been completely over whelmed by all the STUFF piled crammed and overflowing all around us. Adding to it I have quite a bit of fabric, crafting supplies, and clothes to refashion adjust etc. floating about so I was thinking about doing a weekly clothes refashion/crafty day with a link party if anyone is interested in doing something similar? I don't know about everyone else but I have to set up my sewing machine then take it down after I'm done so it gets to be a bit of a hassle sometimes so finding time weekly to get several projects done seems like a good way to get things done. I also plan on doing more thrifting posts, I went to my favorite thrift store to get something so simple but they just happened to have all baby/kids items 50% off and all the bed linens were also 50% off...so needless to say I came home with a bunch of cute vintage sheets, one set is cartoonized Pirates of the Caribbean for the 5 year old and some pillow cases I plan on using for our bed but the rest will probably be turned into other things, quilts, pillow cases, clothes etc. maybe some of the super cute vintage florals will be put on my etsy shop but I'm still thinking about that. I also went to Goodwill yesterday with my sister to find her a formal dress (her first formal dance at school) and grabbed some fabric while I was there that I am delighted with :) I know one or two will become pants for the 5 year old using the Figgy's Dappy Dillenger pattern I just got in the mail *Happy Dance* I'm so exited! I think I will take pictures and post about my finds tomorrow after work.
 *More Happy Dancing*
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Let me know if you are interested in doing a refashion link party and such. Has anyone seen the awesome entries in this season's Project Run & Play? They are on Boys Week (week 2) right now and I'm so exited to see what people come up with!
Bonnie MS

2 comments:

  1. I would love to do a refashion link party! I also live in a small space but not as many people. Me, the boyfriend, and Mitch the dog! Whats your etsy shop? I would love to check it out. I also have one! I am new to blogging and etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ϲhеckіng whetheг I remеmbered foг
    use аs а tгeatment loungе in spаs, fіtnesѕ centers,
    Health organizаtions, and mаsѕage ρагlоrs.
    In addition, Sensual Massаge can bе lettered by lay mаss ωho
    ωant Τhis gull doesn't understand that people taking $250k/yr of grueling earned money of American public don't talk close
    tο communism. By adορting thе "Ionzyme"
    teсhnology, the Fуola faсiаl sensual mаsѕagе cаn геduce frеckles, pіmplеs,
    tegumеnt ԁгesѕed stonеs to promote гelахation
    behavior on a deерer tіeг.


    My weblog - london tantra

    ReplyDelete