Thursday, January 24, 2013

Best Christmas Present Ever!!!

Our little girl has arrived! She made quite an entrance and gave us a couple scares but we are so delighted to finally meet her!
The little Miss arrived December 15th and has grown a ton already.
I had made her leggings with 2 different patterns, some shirts with the tiny-t pattern ( from The Allison Show blog I believe) a dress from the same pattern with some length added and some baby booties-most of which she has already outgrown!
Self drafted little red felt moccasins with soft leather ties.

I love the fringe on the toes but she already outgrew them.


Cute booties fully lined, hand painted, hand stitched and also already outgrown.

I made these with all vintage fabric, mother of pearl vintage snaps and some new Tulip fabric paint.
I will post more on the process for the shoes and probably a tutorial and free pattern for the moccasins :-)
I am hoping I will be both sewing and blogging more this year, starting next month because we are also finally moving! We have been through so much this past year we were trying to move and it never came together but now it really seems too be coming together now.






I have been following Project Run and Play pretty closely this season-what does everyone think about the linky parties for the sewalong now? I have outfits designed and some cut out but haven't participated beyond that really this time. Maybe next season ( starting March 25th I believe) since I have my sewing machine cabinet out but it's sort of command central for sorting things like paperwork for moving, my husband's medical stuff and such.

So moving will uncover that :-)  I have a fair bit of blogging to do and will probably blog more like this (using my Toshiba Thrive Tablet) on the go and less in front of my desktop.
On that note, I should try to either shower to get the baby spit up off, or try and get some sleep. Tomorrow could be the day we get the keys to the new place! *Happy dance*
<3
Bonnie MS


No comments:

Post a Comment